■ Cylindrical TAT driver creates three-dimensional stage
■ It cut below 20kHz to achieve a transparent sound
■ Combining lively vivid-sounds and sound-stage
■ Uses a natural wood cabinet
JPY 132,000 （ pair ）
1. Drive system : Cylindrical TAT driver (TAKET's unique drive system. See technology page)
2. Minimum impedance : 200 ohms
3. Frequency response ; 20kHz - 100kHz
4. Directivity ; 360° (omnidirectional)
5. Volume position ; 1 to 7 and 7 over (the position turned further from 7 is 7 over)
6. Sensitivity ; Volume figures are the main speaker's sesitivity which will introduce natural
|7. Mass ; about 265 gram
Size ； Width ; about 75 mm ,Height ; about 112 mm,
Depth about 88 mm( terminal inclouded )
a. Base and Cap ; walnut wood, urethane clear matte coating
b. Body ; SPCC perforated metal with quenching matte
c. Comparison photo of BATPRO2 and TAKET-LIVE
|TAKET-LIVE back||1. Connection method ; Please connect the + and -
terminals of your speaker and TAKET-LIVE by speaker
cables each other. If your speaker has more than
2-way terminals, connect to the highest frequency terminals
You can also connect directly to the output terminal of
There are rare speakers with + and - reversed.
In that case, it is better to reverse the + and -
connections of TAKET-LIVE "Please try it once."
2. Adjustment of the sound pressure level;
Intuitively, the levels can be expressed as follows.
|Difference from conventional products|
|1. BATPRO2 adds detailed sound expression, and the sound field spreads behind
the speakers. On the other hand TAKET-LIVE Then, in addition to the features
of BATPRO2, the sound field spreads in front of and behind the speakers,
and the sound has a solid sense of transparency.
2. BATMASTER brings out the dry brightness when a performance starts in
a real concert hall. On the other hand, TAKET-LIVE It can be said to be the relaxed
brightness of an outdoor concert hall. "It's not a choice, but both have their own charms.
BATMASTER and BATPRO2 are finished in production,