|Products' list and Features||Characteristics and Benifits of TAKET products|
|Treble has comfrtable sharpness, bass is tight and profound
and middle has 3D taste which can be imaged real stage.
|It change to the real transparent soundstage from dopy
or rough feeling that is fate of audio soundstage.
|Fixed price JPY 24,800|
|Feature; 1. This set can be used for balance type amplifier. It mix the signal of L an R channel faintly by
connecting both output + terminals of amplifier.
2. You can control the soundstage by rotate the switch of front panel.
OFF( no connection ) -> STEREO -> Linear control -> MONO
note 1; MONO is not complete monaural.
note 2; You can use this also for unbalance type amp;ifier.
|Please look at this section about unbalance type SA(u).|
|Specification and Structure;
1. Impedance between two + terminals ; about 1M ( position 1 )ohms to 200k ohms.
2. Impedance between two - terminals ; about 200k ohms
3. Surround cabinet is aluminum painted black.
4. Four peice of foot made of rubber are put on the bottle.
5. Front and Back panels are made of black ABS plastic.
6. Nob made of aluminum is inserted to the axis of the switch.
7. Four terminals plated of gold are put on the back panel. upper terminals are +, lower terminals are -.
8. Size; width 69mm x length 87mm x (terminals and switch is included)
height 38mm ( foot is included )
Mass; about 115 gram
|Method of use;
1. +terminals of SA to be connected to +L, +R output terminal of amp.
2. -terminals of SA to be connected to -L, -R output terminal of amp.
3. There are no distinctions in L,R between +two terminals and two -terminals of SA.
4. Please set the black point mark of nob at your favorite sound position,
though we recommend usually 1 to 3 position.
Method of use when speaker is drived by more than two amp.
|Explanation of balance and unbalance amp. ; L and R chanel have Indivisual cold( earth ).|
|We will explain about the back story untill we have launched this product, because this product has
born based on a new discovery and a invention, Please refer to the section ' back story of SA '