|Products' list and Features||Characteristics and Benifits of TAKET products|
|■ Treble has comfrtable sharpness, bass is tight and profound
and mid-range has 3D flavour which can be imagined
as a real soundstage.
■ It changes the sound to a real soundstage from the dull or
rough feeling that is the fate of the stereo audio soundstage.
■ It doesn't narrow the soundstage, but makes the stereo sense
|Fixed price JPY 19,800|
|Feature; 1. This set is for exclusive unbalance type of amplifier. It mixs the signal of L an R channels
faintly by connecting both output + terminals of amplifier.
2. You can control the soundstage by rotate the switch on the front panel.
OFF( no connection ) -> STEREO -> Linear control -> MONO(wide center in stereo soundstage)
note 1; MONO is not real monaural. and the parts of sound keep thire same point
on stereo soundstage.
note 2; You must use balance type SA(b), if your amplifier is the balanced type.
|Please look at this section about balance type SA(b).|
|Front||Specification and Structure;
1. Impedance between two + terminals ; about 200k to 1M ohms.
2. Surrounding cabinet is aluminum painted black.
3. Four rubber feet.
4. Front and back panels are black ABS plastic.
5. Aluminum knob on the switch.
6. two +terminals are gold-plated.
7. Size; width 69mm x length 87mm( terminals and switch is included ) x
height 38mm ( foot is included )
8. Mass; about 90 gram
|Method of use;
1. +terminals of SA to be connected to +L, +R output terminals of amplifier.
2. There are no distinctions in L,R between two terminals of SA.
3. Please set the black point mark of knob at your favorite sound position,
we recommend usually 1 to 3 position to the general speaker which has
around 8 ohms impeadance.
Method of use when speaker is driven by more than two amp.
|Explanation of balanced and unbalanced amp. ;
L and R chanels have indivisual cold( earth ) in balance amp.
but same cold (earth) in unbalanced amp.
We explain about the backstory to the launch of this product, because this product has
Been born from a new discovery and an invention, Please refer to the section ' back story of SA '